Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Books and More

Books and More brings you Books and More!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
BaM is now on..Twitter, AIM, and Facebook coming soon!! Please email and admin for information!!

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Veggie
You Got Diagnosed With Dislexia
Veggie

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:10 pm

"so um what do you like to do on weekends?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:45 pm

"Well, I am on the Internet a lot. I like to read, draw, and search for famous pictures to attemp to draw also. What do you like to do on the weekends?"
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BooksAndMore90
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:02 pm

"sleep. football makes me tired."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Haha, I siad...

I finished my pizza and wiped my mouth
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:25 am

i was done as well. "ill drive you back to school."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:01 pm

"Ugh... School", I siad. Soo boring!
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:22 am

i took my wallet out and left a tip and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:53 pm

I stood up and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:09 am

i followed her out to my truck.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:02 am

((Role Play, paused))
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:41 am

(as soon as finals r over ill hopefully be on more.)
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:29 pm

(( are we ready to resume this? ))
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

(yes.)

i took her back to her car at school and then went home and did my hw.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am

When he took me back to my car, I turned on the radio. Something from 3oh!3 was on. I listened to that on my way home. I pulled into my driveway and saw my dad inside talking to my mom. I walked in, "Hi," I said. They said hello and went back to talking so I went to my room to do my homework.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:11 am

when i was done doing hw i went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am

I finished my homework and got on the internet. I listened to music on YouTube and talked to friends on AIM. Around 1:00 A.M. I went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:20 am

i got up the next morning and did my morning routine before school. i got in my truck and drove to school.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 am

I slept in and had to skip getting a shower. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail to hide the fact that it wasn't washed. I raced out the door with out breakfast. I probably broke the speed-limit on my way to school.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:30 am

i didnt see meggie by first bell so i walked to my first class.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 am

i was on my way to class and i tripped. i laffed at my clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 am

my first class was boring as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:55 pm

world geography was a total bore..
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 pm

i headed to the cafe cuz it was lunch time.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:44 pm

at lunch i saw sunny
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:45 pm

i was sitting at table waiting for her. i waved her over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next