Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Books and More

Books and More brings you Books and More!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
BaM is now on..Twitter, AIM, and Facebook coming soon!! Please email and admin for information!!

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:12 am

"Really? Interesting..." I said. I thought about it... What wine company again...?

My face was an obvious question mark.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BooksAndMore90
Veggie
You Got Diagnosed With Dislexia
Veggie

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:14 am

"davis family wine."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:15 am

"Ohh!! Well that would make sense with the last name, wine company thing," I said.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:18 am

"yea... how rude of me. my name is sunny." i put my hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:19 am

"Opps! Thats ok, my name is Meggie,' I said.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:22 am

"hi meggie." i like her name.. its different... she different., i thought.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:25 am

"Hi Sunny," I siad. I've liked him since freshman year and he is just noticing me, I thought.

We got our trays and went to pay for them.

Last edited by Kenzie on Sun May 17, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:29 am

"shall we sit together?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:30 am

"Sure," I siad. I tried to act normal on the outside, but on the inside, I was very anxiuos!
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:34 am

we walked over to an empty table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:35 am

I didn't know whether Sunny wanted me to site beside him, or across from him..

Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny,. His name rang in my head. It filled me with excitement just to think it..
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:38 am

I sat down and motioned for her to sit next to me.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:39 am

Reliefed that he motioned for me to sit beside him rather than me choosing my self, I exhaled, not knowing I had been holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:44 am

she sat and we started to eat our lunch. i got one of my favorite foods. tofu.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:45 am

I looked at his tray, tofu?

"What does tofu taste like? 'Cause people told me its nasty", I said.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:49 am

"its tofu not tofy. and it really good when they cook it like scrambled eggs. its the only was i'll eat tofu. cold tofu is nasty."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:51 am

I stuck my tongue out at him like I was a child, then stopped when I pictured what I looked like. "Hmm", I said, "I like scrambled eggs".
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:53 am

I couldnt help but chuckle a little. "tofu is really healthy. i like scrambled eggs too."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:54 am

I didn't notice what I said until he laughed at it. Oops. "Ya, I also like Jello with redi-whip and peanuts.. it is really good!"
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:59 am

i smiled. the bell rang and it was time for me to go to gym class.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:21 am

I smiled back. "Cya," I said. I walked on my way to World Geography, my least favorite subject.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:15 am

((Veggie, I won't be on untill 9:00 my time. See you then))
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:25 pm

(i forget what state u live in. u might not see me tonight.)

i nodded and walked to gym class.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:51 pm

((PA))

I sat and watched him leave, then I got up to head to typing.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:30 am

(otay. then we is on the time thing.)

i walked out to my truck after school when school was over and waited for meggie to come out. i wanted to talk to her some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next