Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Books and More

Books and More brings you Books and More!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
BaM is now on..Twitter, AIM, and Facebook coming soon!! Please email and admin for information!!

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Veggie
You Got Diagnosed With Dislexia
Veggie

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) Empty
PostSubject: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:55 pm

char sheet:

name: sunny davis

looks: not going to post a pic.

Last edited by Veggie on Sun May 17, 2009 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:01 am

Character Sheet:

Name- Meggie Johnson

Age- 18

Looks: not going to post
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BooksAndMore90
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

my name is sunny. im 18 and the football captin. i go to parites and get wasted sometimes but not they very often. i drive a truck and will someday take over my families winery.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:17 am

My name is Meggie Johnson. I am 18 years old. I like to read and I want to get good grades for Darthmouth to major in writing, minoring in photography, and minor in design. I drive a little red bug.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:21 am

my alarm was buzzing. telling me to get and go to school. i got up and got dressed. and grabbed my back pack. i grabbed an apple and my coffee cup and went out to my dark blue truck.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:24 am

Beep! Beep! Beep! Time to get up, I thought. I got dressed and I gathered up my school books. I made coffee and ate it with a peach on the way to school in my deep purple bug.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:27 am

i drove around looking for a parking spot in the student parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:29 am

On the way to school I dropped my peach on the floor. Ew, I thought when i picked it up. It had hair and dirt on it. I got to the school and searched for a parking spot.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:32 am

there was two open spots in the third row. i parked in while a puple bug parked in the other.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:33 am

I finally found one in the front row. A dark blue truck was pulling in beside me. I drank the rest of my coffee and hurried into school.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:35 am

i drank the last of my coffee and apple and went to my math class. ugh math. not my favorite subject.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:37 am

Gurrrrgle, my stomach growled. I looked around to make no one heard as I walked my way to my favorite class, biology.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:38 am

the girl in front of me stomach drumbled. "didnt you eat this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:41 am

I felt my face get hot. I looked at the guy. He was gorgeous! "Um, you see, I dropped my peach and I couldn't eat it... it was all nasty. It had hair and, um, who knows what else all over," I mumbled and slurred a bit.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:43 am

i smiled. i reached into my back pack and gave my apple that i didnt during my drive to schoool and tossed it to her. "hope it'll tie you over till lunch time." i walked to my math room.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:45 am

"Thanks," I tried to say before he walked into the math room. I walked down the halway and turned to the right thinking about him all the way....

I decided I sounded like a retard.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:47 am

i made it through all my classes for the morning and went to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:49 am

I kept the apple in my bookbag as not to look like I ate too much. I went to all my classes and went to lunch. My stomach thanked me on the way.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:55 am

i got in line and realized i was begind the girl i gave my other apple to. i tapped her sholder.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:57 am

Some one tapped my shouder. "Yes?" I said with out even looking. I turned around and it was the guy that gave me the apple. "Oh, hi." I had to really concentrate with out my hang flinging to where the apply was.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:01 am

"whoa watch that arm of yours! maybe you should try out for softball." i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:03 am

"Thanks, but I'm not really into sports..." I said. "I have to get into Darthmouth.... and I need extra time to study," I nervous blabbered. Shut up! I told myself.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:05 am

"dartmouth? what do you want to study?" we moved with the line.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:07 am

"I want to major in writing, minoring in photography, and minor in design. What college are you thinking of?" I asked. We moved up a bit in the line.
Back to top Go down
Veggie
Veggie

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:09 am

"nice subjects. im getting sent to harvard bussiness school. because i one have to take over my families wine bussines."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)   love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.) Empty

Back to top Go down

love story of sunny and meggie (kenzie and veggie only must ask to join.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next