Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Books and More

Books and More brings you Books and More!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
BaM is now on..Twitter, AIM, and Facebook coming soon!! Please email and admin for information!!

My First Book, So It Will Prolly Suck *untitled*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

My First Book, So It Will Prolly Suck *untitled* Empty
PostSubject: My First Book, So It Will Prolly Suck *untitled*   My First Book, So It Will Prolly Suck *untitled* EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 am

Chapter One
[Lori Hodge]

I hear "Lori, Lori!" I sat up in bed. I hear the yelling from down stairs again. "I'm up," I yell down the stairs. I laid back down and pondered what today would be like. Would it be embarrassing? Would everyone laugh at me? Would I know anyone? If that happened what would I do? I noticed I was hyperventilating. Breathe, Lori.
I got up and looked in the mirror. I see a monster staring back. The monster had horribly messy brown hair and dried drool on it's cheek. "Ahh," I yawned, "might as well start getting ready."
I stood there for a minute, still half asleep. I realized what I was doing-- or, what I wasn't doing-- and walked to the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom I saw Jacob, my brother. He looked worse then I did. He walked down stairs with his hair wild and in his pajama's. Kid can't live with out his food. I got my shower and dried my hair. The heat felt good in the air-conditioned house. I washed my face, put on my eyeliner, my lip gloss, and brushed my hair. There. Now I look presentable.
My stomach growled so I hurried to my room to get dressed. I picked out my favorite shirt and jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror. Will anyone like me? I pushed the question out of my mind and walked down stairs.
I got down about three stairs and tripped. Thunk, thunk, bam! "Ouch!" I exclaimed. My mother rushed over to help. "Are you okay," she questioned. I thought for a moment, trying to think clearly. "Yeah, I think so," I managed to say.
"Good," she said, "breakfast is on the table. I have to go to work early. Call me when you get home." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we said, "I love you, bye." She ran out the door and I heard the car start up and gravel crunch. I looked at the clock. It read 6:30. Half an hour left. I swallowed my scrambeled eggs and bacon without even tasting it I was so worried. I watched my brother eat his Lucky Charms. "Why not eat the perfectly good breakfast mom made?" I asked. He said something that I couldn't understand becuase he had his mouth open. I sighed. Siblings. I rolled my eyes.
I glanced at the clock. It was still five minutes until the bus came. Oh joy. I texted Olive Walker. The text said "Good Morning!" She replied almost instantly. "Good Morning Lori! How has UR summer been?" I told her it was fine and asked how hers was. We texted for the next couple minutes and I told her I had to go, the bus was coming soon.
I got my bag and took a deep breath. Think. Did I forget anything? Oh my god! I forgot to take my pill! I ran to the bathrooom and got the bottle of mine marked Pamelor, which basically is used to treat mood problems such as depression, anxiety and tension, and increase my energy level. how could I forget? I've been taking this stuff since I was five! I picked one of the pills out and swallowed it, then I cupped my hands to fill with water. I swallowed again and ran out the door.
As I ran out the door, the bus was stopping at the top of the hill. I sighed relief. A girl dressed in all black got on. I waited for the bus to come and Jacob raced out the door. The bus came to a stop, the brakes screaming.
My legs felt kinda shaky, but I couldn't stop smiling. I was worried about who would be on. Jacob and I walked around the front of the bus. The bus driver was kinda heavy with short brown hair and wrinkles. She had way to much eyeliner on. She said "Lori and Jacob Hodge?" We both answered yes and walked back to our seats. The only person on was the mysterious person dressed in black. I didn't want to sit with her so I sat across from her. I wanted to see what she looked like.
I sat down. I tried to look out the window, but I couldn't keep my eyes away from her for very long. She had very blode hair and wore all black, like I saw earlier. Her profile was pretty, but she was very pale. She glanced my way and caught me staring. Her expression was unreadable. The bus screached to a stop.
The bus stopped and I pretty much stood up. I needed to see who got on next. I wasn't sure who it was. Some guy with curly blonde hair and dark brown eyes. I wasn't really sure who he was. He glanced around the bus, seeing if anyone was on. He stopped when he saw me and goth girl. He started walking back, still watching both of us. He stopped inspecting and looked my way. I could feel my face burn. He smiled and sat down next to me. "Hey," he said. I couldn't believe he was talking to me. He was sitting beside me. He was right there. At my old school I didn't have many friends.
"H-Hey," I stammered. At least I got something out. He laughed and said "My name is Cameron Dracul, what's yours?" I stared into his brown eyes. He was so hot. "Hello?" I heard him say. I tried to clear the fog in my mind. " Lori Hodge." I said. His leg
brushed against mine and my heart skipped a beat. I really like him.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BooksAndMore90

My First Book, So It Will Prolly Suck *untitled*
Page 1 of 1