Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Welcome to Books and More! We hope you enjoy the site! Please register!
~BaM Staff~
Books and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Books and More

Books and More brings you Books and More!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
BaM is now on..Twitter, AIM, and Facebook coming soon!! Please email and admin for information!!

Rule Reminder!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Admin
Kenzie

Rule Reminder!! Empty
PostSubject: Rule Reminder!!   Rule Reminder!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey Everyone, nothing to strict
Just please

* No netspeak: example: OMG r u kdn mi wth tatz c0o0o0ol i LU\/ ur $hoezz, just looks so dumb.

* No swearing or racism!

Just a couple of other things. These should go without having to be said... but just so they are here.

Before you post:

* Quick search. Make sure that you do a quick search to make sure that you aren't posting a topic or question that has already been posted.

* Try to find the correct place for new topics. (Self explanatory ^_^)

* Topic title. Make sure that your title tells us what is in the topic before we open it. Titles such as "Please read!", "Question", etc. are not related to your topic. Also, cap locks in your title should be avoided.

When posting, and replying:

* Avoid cap locks please: ALL CAPS= means "Yelling"

* One word posts and off topic. Avoid posts that only contain one word, such as: "lol" or "hmm...". It floods the topic with unnecessary posts and looks dumb.

*And please try to stay on topic. Off topic posts will be deleted.

* Please, avoid posting spoilers: I know that we'd be really disappointed if parts of the book were ruined for us, so just keep that in mind when you are posting in certain threads.

General things:

* Try to be nice to one another: Because I believe that we should all be smart enough to respect everyone else's opinions and such. So no name calling or anything.

* Respect the Moderators and Administrators. They are only doing their job to help the forum.

We would like to keep problems to a minimum here. So please respect the rules.

So just try to keep these things in mind when posting. Thanks!

Have fun, meet new people discuss the Stuff.
Books and More Staff
Kenzie~ Creator
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BooksAndMore90

Rule Reminder!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Books and More :: Books and More Forums :: Welcome Everyone!-
Jump to: